Other market research
- What image do customers, suppliers, etc. have about an organization?
- What image do potential customers have about an organization?
- What image do (non-)users have about a product or service?
- To what extent does a product or service join up to different target groups?
By means of an image survey, research is done concerning the image target groups (customers, non-customers, suppliers and collaborators) perceive about an organization, its products and/or services or the organization as a whole. The more target groups are involved by this research, the more clear and reliable the results are. Building up a good reputation can take years, but can be lost in just a single day as well. To prevent this from happening, it is very important to have good insights in the image of the organization. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about this.
- Visibility of communication/advertising banners?
- Customers’ perceptions about pricing?
- Customer-oriented communication in the outlets?
- How did customers reach the outlet?
- The service?
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about this.